Tuesday, December 30, 2014

ACountryIWouldLikeToVisit

I would like to go to the Balkans. Today, isn´t a country, but someday this was Yugoslavia. I like this peninsula for the mixture of different cultures. Now, Serbia and Croacia are enemies. Kosovo is from USA and the people is more poor, but before all this nations was one big country.
I know his music and something of his idiosyncrasy and i would like stay in Romania, Slovenia or any other country for listen gipsy or jewish music.
I would like to visit the fields where happened the 2nd war. Today, you can find medals, weapons and equipment under the soil.
 Or see a fanfare on a wedding! This groups are amazing and I compare this music with the cumbia on southamerica. It´s the perfect rhythm for a party.
I would like to study his languages, but this is very difficult because any territory have one. Other thing is learning about music. Learning about violin or accordion with old and self-taught musicians.


1 comment:

  1. Pavel, you know so much from this places, I like that. You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete