Tuesday, January 27, 2015

FinalPost!!!!!!!!

About The English summer course experience:

1. What kind of activities and things have you done and learnt in classes? 

Incredibly, This intensive english course in the summer was the best (I did the 4 levels). I learn many things about english grammar and vocabulary  in the class andnthe blog posts. Maybe that is for the intensive character of this semester, because you are expose to this language 3 days for week. This is very much for me and that was good.

2. What aspects of the English language do you still have to improve? How do you plan to do it?

My big problem is the vocabulary. I haven´t a good memory and I can´t remember words as adjectives or conjugate verbs. But this is just practice and will.
The music it´s my best friend for practice languages. Not only english; I listen lyrics on Russian, Romani, Italian, yidis, etc. and I have a big interest in the different languages around the world.

About your well deserved summer holidays:

1. What are you going to do in February? Tell me about your plans for your summer vacations.

In february I have plans for travel to northwest of Argentina with my guitar and a bit of money. I hope go across different Provinces learning and teaching things of my interest. I don´t this places, I don´t know anyone in this places so that´s why this is a great adventure for me. I trust on my luck and I will hope a good travel.

2 comments: