Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What'sYourOpinion?

What is your opinion about women in the military?

I don´t know. The obligatory service is terrible and extend this to the womens is even more awful. If womens want to do this is her problem, but i can´t understand this. 

What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?

I have a bad opinion of that people. The problem are the politicial parties; they are "enemies", but really all this people are family or friend, etc. Today, with NM this is really evident. 

What is your opinion about Hollywood movies?

It depends. Hollywood have moments of prosperity and good vision, but the best things of industry born of the under and Hollywood just see the potential of a story or director, etc. 

What is your opinion about jazz music?

I don´t like very much. It´s ok, but i prefer the blues. I love the jazz with guitars; electrics or acoustic, specially the gipsy jazz of Django or something like that. 

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?

I don´t care. If the state leaves me have marijuana it´s not important for me. The problem is the prison and legal problems, but that´s the law, the State and life in society... sometimes suck. 

1 comment: