Thursday, January 15, 2015

HaveYouEver...?


Have you ever changed your appearance a lot in a short time? 

Yes I have. In 2013 I done a gamble with a guy of the university. I lost the gamble and dyed my hair to blond. The last year I had my revenge with the same guy and he wom like with leggings for one day on the school.

Have you ever swum in the ocean?

Yes I have. I love swim, but I don´t remember the last time. I prefer a pool for swim, cause you can do more exercise and in the ocean you need more caution.
The ocean it´s good for explore and relax in the sand. 

Have you ever played an instrument in public?

Yes I have. I played guitar and harmonic in public, with bands or alone. I don´t have problems with the nerves, just play and enjoy this, because it´s amazing, but you need concentration or you will have a bad moment.

 Have you ever been mugged?

Yes I have. The last time I was mugged for 3 guys on the bus, but they can´t stolen me. Someday I will regret my attitude with the thiefs, because I never hand over my things in a theft.


4 comments:

  1. I agree. Also i prefer swim in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picture you in the sand all relaxed, it's funny, you’re funny. And I also remember you when you lost the gamble, it was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajaja I remember your gamble.... xD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pavel you should have let the blond hair, you had all the Argentine style !!!

    ReplyDelete